Quality Analysts, Assurance Managers and Engineers are key to the integrity of an IT project. By defining and implementing quality assurance practices and standard operating procedures QA professionals identify and make sure that things don’t go wrong before they do. The CERES Group has immediate openings for in the Asset Management, Financial Services and Retail industries.
Working with development teams to ensure that the intended functionality is achieved throughout an IT project requires experience, judgment and familiarity with a variety of practices and procedures. A high attention to detail and strong communication skills translating business requirements into technical testing solutions keeps the QA career interesting.
Look at our Hot Jobs for QA’s and Apply Today!
Senior QA Automation Engineer Location: Boston, MA Industry: Asset Management
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for leading automation testing activities that include understanding the technology architecture principles, formulating a test automation strategy, developing automation frameworks, and executing automated tests. The Engineer will serve as the Subject matter expert on the development of automated testing approaches, methodologies and creation of testing scenarios, frameworks ans scripts. APPLY TODAY →
Responsiblities and Qualifications
- Analyses and understands the companies applications, technology architecture, and inter dependencies to determine and develop a QA automation strategy, standards and guidelines.
- Evaluate and select testing tools/processes with the development team that helps us build out test environments.
- Build and maintain a testing framework to be used horizontally across our technology stack (e.t. RESTful services, ETL) as well as build out of various reusable libraries across our business line verticals (e.t. Investments, Security Master)
- Responsible for the design and code reviews for automation development.
- Contribute to robust, scalable , and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Work with Agile delivery teams to understand product vision and product backlogs.
- Additional Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 – 10 years of experience in a related position; financial services industry experience is required.
- Proven knowledge of standard software quality assurance methodology, components, deliverables, and hoe-w these integrate within the software development life-cycle is required.
- Microsoft .NET knowledge; strong knowledge of Transact SQL, Microsofot Access, SQL Server, ASP, ASP.NET, SSI, SSRS, WebAPI RESTful services.
- Automated testing tools, e.g. Rational, Load Runner, Test Director, QTP
- Additional Qualifications