Join our team and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. You’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
The Business Architecture group optimizes how products & services, business capabilities, processes, technologies, data, organizational units, policies, value streams, client experience, etc., are assembled to deliver the firm’s business strategies. The group also influences the formulation of these business strategies by assessing the firm’s ability to deliver them. As such, Business Architecture plays a critical role in reimagining future-state business across all business lines to support the firm’s modernization initiatives, working collaboratively with Business Units, IT Architecture, Application Development, and other stakeholders (e.g., Finance, Risk, Resiliency), as well as applying its Business Automation capabilities.
The Business Architecture Analyst will be responsible for understanding and contributing to the business strategy in close collaboration with business areas. Applying analytically driven frameworks and insights to business and process reimagination efforts in support of out enterprise-wide transformation program. Creating and managing business process modeling and documentation by leveraging specialized tools to enable enterprise capability realization in order to deliver Business Architecture solutions. Participate in design thinking and process & decision modeling using BPMN compliant methodologies and tools. Understanding current-state pain points & opportunities and leading to process reimagination by incorporating customer journeys across our product portfolio, with the objective of delivering best-in-class client experience, improving operational efficiency and increasing resiliency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think “out of the box” with a client centric mindset
- Perform business and process re-imagination by analyzing, documenting, and designing business strategies, capabilities and processes, including key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), business reports, process metrics, and process diagrams
- Design business architecture artifacts and deliverables to deliver expected business case and value proposition (risk, resilience, complexity, reuse, total cost of ownership etc.)
- Display effectiveness in applying analytical approach and frameworks and structure to “ill structured” problems and issues
- Able to work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Communicate effectively, both orally and written, to varied levels of the organization to include technical personnel, business managers, and senior leadership
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint