Asset Management Client Reporting Technology partners with Operations, Portfolio Managers and other teams to design, implement and support innovative and scalable solutions for client reporting needs.
We are looking for smart technologists who want to join a global team motivated to provide scalable solutions to our diverse set of businesses and clients.
How Will You Fulfill Your Potential
- This role will focus on building out strategic Client reporting solutions for Business desk product teams and operations. This includes solutions for data extraction, data aggregation, exception management, report rendering, commentary management and report delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Experience in software development, including a clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- Expertise in Java development & Relational Databases
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong programming experience in at least one compiled language (e.g. C, C++, Java)
- In-depth knowledge of relational and columnar SQL databases, including database design
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment
- Proficient at working with large and complex code bases
- Comfortable working in highly dynamic and rapid development environment (Agile development experience)