The Implementation Consultant will be responsible as a team member in the implementations for the Charles River Investment Management System (Charles River IMS). The IC must be comfortable dealing with many different types of individuals and situations throughout the implementation process. This particular implementation is with a global firm headquartered out of Boston and dealing with their fixed income assets.
- Assist in product integration issues with the client project team and our programmers, including trading room workflow and how the products fit into particular scenarios.
- Assist in client training on both the Trading and Compliance products and contributing to the development and maintenance of client training manuals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university or college in Business Management, Economics, Finance, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of Financial/Software Services industry background.
- CRD and fixed income knowledge is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to implement client/server technology, using a hands-on approach.
- Understanding of technical architectures, including RDBMS, UNIX, Windows95/NT/2000, and PCs.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to effectively engage in product testing, especially as it relates to custom client enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to meet self-imposed deadlines and proactive account management skills, and a track record of balancing the demands of multiple client accounts.
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.