CRIMS Support Analyst will work with all members of the investment systems group implementing and supporting investment projects and systems for all investment personnel at this well-respected client. The analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to: perform detailed business analysis, document business and functional requirements, develop end user documentation, write and execute test plans and cases, answer user questions and resolve system issues/problems in a timely manner.
The individual must be well organized, be sensitive to project and production deadlines, have very good communication (both written and verbal) skills and be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
Work with end users to derive and document business and/or functional requirements
- Support end users with system questions/issues and work with internal or vendor support teams to provide resolution
- Provide front-line functional and technical application support for portfolio management, research and trading systems
- Research, track and communicate business issues and software defects related to supported systems
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases
BS degree in Information Systems, BA or related discipline.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience with writing business user requirements, functional specifications and test plans.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated experience in a technical function supporting investment management professionals.
- Knowledge of trade order management and analytics systems, Charles River Investment Management System in particular, is a plus.
- Knowledge of database technology and SQL including stored procedures, functions, views, etc.
- Ability to work with non-technical end users to interpret user requirements.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer service orientation toward both internal and external customers is required.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of software development and the system implementation life cycle is a plus.