Project involves moving existing clients off legacy data hub to next gen platform.
The role is technical in nature, but they must have good people skills as they will be interacting with the clients directly. They will be collaborating with the clients on testing, etc. The platform is built in Azure and snowflake.
They will make sure they are facilitating like for like in old service still works in for the new services.
Need people with EDM, Kubernetes with micro services experience. Internally they will be working with the cloud opps team. They must have some technical knowledge in understanding connectivity and database connectivity.
Again, they want people that are technical with experience working with a centralized multitenant hub.
Our Benchmark Services team is looking for several analyst that will join a team that delivers mission critical data. We manage vendor, third party and client data and information to support trading, compliance, investment oversight and other functions. We provide streamlined access to reference, pricing, benchmark, ESG, holdings and other key data domains.
The team is responsible for running, maintaining, supporting and trouble-shooting our Benchmark Service. You will be expected to manage multiple technical initiatives and must be self-motivated, self-driven and results oriented and comfortable working within our organization as well as clients directly.
- Analyze Client data requirements between various Benchmark Data Providers including RIMES
- Work to migrate our existing clients off our legacy benchmark service onto our next generation service
- Work to reconcile and support benchmark indices between the 2 systems
- Validate solutions/alerts to monitor raw data coming in from the vendors, identifying issues and providing accurate data to clients.
- First line for client trouble reporting. Escalate as appropriate.
- Document client requests, issues and resolution
- Data coverage analysis for new and existing clients
- Ensure data integrity across multiple environments by effectively QA’ing key data points
- Validate SQL automations to improve data coverage
- Primary link between data vendors and clients
- Work as QA to locate, troubleshoot and resolve data gaps/issues as new data vendors sign up with the team
- Contribute to the evolving offerings of the Data Service
- Detail-oriented and can multi-task; You will be engaged in multiple implementations concurrently
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Requirements gathering, data analysis
- Self-starter, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Problem solving skills and ability to recognize long term solutions across multiple projects
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Knowledge of ETL tools
- Experience with benchmark data preferred
- Financial services industry experience
- BS in Finance, MIS, CS, IT, Engineering or related fields
- General investment data flows