The Director of Operations reports directly to the CEO of the firm. The ideal candidate is an operations professional passionate about impact investing, who understands the importance of trust and integrity in developing and maintaining relationships. You will thrive in this position if you welcome continuous learning about investment products, value precision and accuracy, are results driven and enjoy working with a diverse group of stakeholders. Your previous experience demonstrates an ability to develop and improve operating models in a dynamic environment.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships across a diverse range of investors, third party service providers and members of affiliated networks
- Manage investment operations through the investment cycle
- Lead trade settlement, corporate actions, and accounting reconciliation
- Manage cash movements, including investor cash flows, fund expenses, wire transfers
- Provide direct assistance during client onboarding
- Maintain investor reporting portal
- Develop new workflows to support business growth
- Manage third-party vendor relationships
- Support performance measurement, fee calculation, and monthly reporting processes
- Coordinate periodic compliance and audit support
- Lead monthly report generation
WHAT KIND OF QUALIFICATIONS ARE WE SEEKING?
- 5+ years of investment operations experience with a demonstrated ability to drive execution and results
- Commitment to sustainable investing, experience working with high-net-worth individuals
- Agile, flexible, and astute learner at ease with multitasking and that embraces ambiguity
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess, processes, identify and propose possible improvements
- Experience working in a hybrid setting with team members from varying cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player
- Four-year college degree preferred
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Purpose-driven, meaningful work
- Competitive compensation package that reflects your experience and background
- Mentorship from senior management to ensure career development
- Exposure and access to key opinion leaders in our sector and beyond
- Career development opportunities