Our financial client looking for a Sr. Eagle Developer to join their team for a long-term, ongoing contract.
n this role, you will be responsible for developing business solutions including maintaining Eagle Panels, Message Center and PACE schedules.
• Work with systems analysis and QA to ensure customer requirements are met in an Agile environment
Recommend and implement process improvements to increase efficiency in the SDLC cycle
• Create and maintain tech documentation for systems and processes
• Participate in UAT to ensure issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
• 8+ years of experience working with Eagle Star, Pace and SRM
• Understanding of Eagle application architecture; worked on Eagle upgrades; developed and customized Eagle Web Panels
• Understand complete SDLC development cycle
• Solid expertise with Oracle and PL/SQL
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work independently as well as with others; self-starter, motivated