We have been supporting clients’ direct indexing solutions for more than a decade. As we embark on our next stage of growth and evolution, we seek an Investment Management Business Analyst to gather business requirements and work closely with product management and engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and functionality for the Portfolio Management system.
- Gather and articulate business requirements for the Portfolio Management system and investment operational process
- Collaborate with Business and Technology teams to deliver high quality investment management solutions and tools
- Assist with project management of schedule and deliverables
- Improve upon existing Portfolio Management system and processes
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and take ownership for delivery
- Contribute to the maintenance of issue logs, meeting schedules, and project updates
- Develop quality test strategies and lead system and UAT
- Create user documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10+ years of buy side investment management experience with indexing portfolio management systems experience strongly preferred
- Strong industry knowledge on indexing and/or direct indexing, with experience working closely with investment teams to translate business needs into application requirements
- Knowledge of front to back-office workflows including quantitative investing, portfolio management, electronic trading, compliance, investment operations, risk modeling, optimization, and portfolio construction
- Ability to communicate effectively and engage with key stakeholders to understand requirements
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with high attention to detail
- Team player working with highly collaborative and cross-functional teams
We’re looking for someone with front office experience, must have strong knowledge in indexes, etfs, models, optimizers, etc.
Experience with MARS and Northfield would be a huge plus.