Reporting to the manager of Client Implementations, the Program Manager – Client Implementations is responsible for providing leadership, end to end program management and oversight of client implementations. This includes pre-sales, due diligence, onboarding and implementation activities, policies, and practices.
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule
- Act as a client-facing program manager on large, complex implementation projects to ensure a smooth transition as the relationship begins
- Leads the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of large, strategic clients ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals
- Defines standard product/implementation scoping documentation. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Documents all custom client requirements, works with product management, technology and service management teams to define technical and process solutions to deploy custom scope, and ensures smooth knowledge transfer from sales to implementation team.
- Works with other project managers and specialists to ensure timely and accurate delivery of standard and custom scoped objectives. Ensures Implementation, delivery and development timelines are met.
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders, present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions and implements project changes and interventions to achieve project goals
- Provide feedback to internal team and development regarding process and product
- As workflow dictates oversight and completion of individual RFPs and the implementations of new strategic clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Responsible for managing client expectations.
- 7+ Years in Program Management Experience in Financial Services
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management
- Highly collaborative and flexible. Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization, including leadership.
- Ability to think strategically, analytically to solve complex problems. High results orientation and strong collaborator
- Significant experience leading business programs and planning initiatives
- Strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills. Rapport-building, negotiation, consensus-building and clear expectation setting and communications for clients as well as teams and members.
- Strong team management and leadership experience.
- Team player with professional and positive approach
- Flexible and can adapt easily to changing/evolving role requirements
- Creative, innovative and able to think outside of the box
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization