The Wealth Management Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the Technology Product Management Team. This position will work with the Wealth Technology Product Manager to define, prioritize, and execute the Wealth Technology Product roadmap. To be successful in this position, the candidate will need to have experience within asset or wealth management, an understanding of business processes, business systems and systems development. This position also requires strong communication, verbal and written, in order to interface with business stakeholders and teams. Some knowledge and experience with systems integrations and banking/wealth management technology platforms such as Advent suite are a plus.
This position will report to our Wealth Technology Product Manager, and be in the Technology Product Management Group along with other product managers and business system analysts. This position is primarily remote but
- Collaborates with Wealth IT Product Manager and key business areas to ensure that business requirements and client needs are appropriately incorporated into Wealth Systems.
- Works with development team and other technical resources to ensure are developed according to business requirements.
- Helps ensure that development work maximizes value and is aligned with overall business and product strategy.
- Works with key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs and releases.
- Helps develop, maintain and prioritize Wealth product backlog.
- Stays up to date on emerging technology trends for Wealth Management.
- Coordinates with the firm’s Data teams to consider impacts on enterprise data management.
- Understand client needs and pain points; Recommend enhancements
- Technical Support: Provides technical support assisting end users with their day-to-day technical duties and issues on systems
- Training: Coordinates and may be directly involved with the training upon implementation of new systems. May oversee the development of training materials and organization of
- Process Improvement: Activity seeks to identify areas to improve efficiency and/or client experience; identifies solution or modification to procedures, and collaborates regarding implementation of the solution. Participates in meetings, coaching and other duties or special projects as assigned by management.
- Decisions: Utilizes substantial decision making and independent judgement in determining critical business needs and the applicable detail required to map. Utilizes critical thinking and judgement in identifying risks, gaps, and/or downstream impacts.
- Recommendations: Collaborates with internal partners and recommends various approaches to understand the business needs and requirements; recommends alternative methods to approaching methodology or mapping of needs
- Knowledge: Knowledge of mapping techniques and methods as well as business case development. Proven experience analyzing business processes and solid knowledge of banking/financial
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Understanding of business and systems concepts
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize workloads and work on your own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and attention of detail
- Able to understand complex issues and translate into specific requirements
- Capable of identifying required capabilities and developing model
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to quickly adapt to new circumstances
- Ability to persuade others and direct the team towards key objectives
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3-5 years of business analyst type work such as eliciting end user requirements, documenting business processes, and requirements analysis.
- Experience with Agile development and user story development is a plus.
- Experience in Wealth or Asset Management is required
- Broad knowledge of technology solutions and packaged/cloud based applications.
- Experience working in a shared service environment where business area colleagues are your clients.
- Detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Financial Services Cloud experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with Wealth and Asset Management applications
- No travel is expected for this position; training or meetings may require offsite work