We are seeking a technical Product Head of Cloud Services, MD to join the Cloud Platform Engineering team and help build the next generation platforms of our Cloud Platform. This platform powers the world’s first front-to-back investment management platforms and enables us and our diverse global client base to accelerate innovation beyond what was previously achievable.
Why this role is important to us
We help create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Product Head of Cloud Platforms you will
- Champion the rigorous, collaborative, scientific approach that allows us to meet the needs of our business.
- Bring large commercial product management experience and drive the GRID product and Cloud business strategy and enablement.
- Join a forward-looking, future-reaching organization to build and evolve products that will scale with the company.
- Manages key Strategy & Business Enablement and other business stakeholder relationships for responsible products and services, ensuring transparency and alignment with agile teams, information security, and business priorities as they relate to cloud infrastructure services product lifecycle and backlog/task dependencies.
- Provides guidance in assessing, mitigating, and managing product opportunities and risks. Defines and aligns the visions for all products within the journey. Engages customers (lines of business, other technology functions) as needed. Is accountable for the overall product management and brand of various products within a journey.
- Deliver valuable, quality, and timely enterprise cloud infrastructure services solutions features and capabilities in alignment with enterprise priorities and assuring operational excellence of the various technology products.
- Drive the product vision and is accountable for the alignment, prioritization of value, and oversight and cost management of all products in the journey. Ensures healthy product backlogs for all products within their journeys while striving for timely delivery, representing the customer and key partners.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering, define and prioritize software Product features, software enhancements and backlog stories. Prioritization will include reconciling executive-level business priorities, new development, bug fixes, and technical debt.
What we value
- Ability to work with software engineers and subject matter experts to establish the technical direction and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Lead Agile team release and sprint planning: define team’s primary deliverables, inter-team dependencies, and risks/mitigations.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external customers as needed for product development, enhancement, and support activities.
- Identify and resolve roadblocks impeding software development
- Having key skills like excellent communications, high energy, and strong decision-making skills
- Experience in managing software sales cycles and the ability to close on complex deals
- Building both internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10 + Years Related work experience in roles of increasing responsibility/influence designing and managing enterprise cloud and infrastructure technologies
- Having large-scale commercial product management experience (e.g., Microsoft, AWS)
- Experience in financial products and processes (preferably SaaS)
- Strong practical understanding of core cloud technologies (Containers, Kubernetes, Storage, Compute, Networking, IaaS, PaaS, automation) and their associated governance, lifecycle management, and delivery
- Demonstrable ability to make hard decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to operate at both strategic vision and tactical execution level
- Demonstrable ability to influence diverse groups of stakeholders
- Inclusive leadership style
- Bachelor’s Degree