The firm continues to grow and is expanding our front-office and middle-office investment management solutions. Reporting to the Global Head of Product Management & Product Marketing, you will lead the Middle Office product teams and will be accountable for working with senior management to set the product direction and meet the organization’s goals. A successful candidate will have significant experience in fintech, middle office solutions, leading teams, and driving innovation & growth while exceeding customer expectations.
What you will be responsible for
As the Product Management Director – Middle Office, you will:
- Drive strategic direction of the Middle Office product offering
- Articulate and execute the Middle Office product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations to deliver high quality solutions
- Assess the competitive market and position the product, including the pricing strategy
- Work with the sales team to evolve pipeline opportunities, achieve sales targets, and demonstrate value-add use cases
- Lead and manage the product managers, as well as develop and guide junior members
- Establish and promote product management best practices
- Collaborate with other aspects of the firm to align on cross-product and service dependencies
- Elicit feedback from executive-level stakeholders in a variety of formats: one-on-one conversations, client conferences & advisory meetings and industry events
- Participate in strategic planning and analysis for M&A
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to develop and deliver complex commercial software to demanding clients.
- Strong ability to drive results and execute amid ambiguity. The ability to innovate and problem solve is critical.
- Proven ability to successfully lead teams and functions with a track record of setting realistic yet challenging goals. Instills a strong sense of purpose while also developing a highly engaged team.
- Communicates, collaborates and influences effectively with internal and external clients. Can articulate the product vision, roadmap, and capabilities in a clear, concise and compelling way.
- Demonstrates ability to build a sales pipeline and serve as a key advisor to internal teams like Sales for the ADP.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or similar discipline required
- 10+ years’ experience in fintech or related field required
- Must have experience leading the design, development, and implementation of investment management products
- Experience with compliance, post-trade processing & settlement, investment book of record, and performance & attribution
- Experience delivering software into a cloud-based operational service a plus
Travel up to 25% may be required.