Will work across multiple engagements – 6 to 12 month + extension engagement
- Create project plan, coordinate project activities and dependencies
- Liaise with other teams (outside of CRD Professional Services) as needed to ensure activities are executed per project plan
- Drive effective and impactful communication related to program activity, serving as a key point person for the program team and partner for key stakeholders in order to ensure active management of ongoing issues/risks/decisions related to all internal and external activities.
- Manage and control the project plan and remain within budget.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure stakeholders’ expectations are met.
- Oversee the management of scope, schedule, cost, quality, and resources in addition to proactively monitoring and mitigating issues and risks. Manage to milestones, understand critical path, and effectively communicate status at all levels.
- Where necessary, drive and facilitate project review process at management level. Ensure appropriate team issues are elevated to management in a timely manner. Chair formal or ad hoc internal management processes regarding project decision points and or/project issue resolution.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with the implementation of mission-critical financial solutions. Ideally hands-on experience implementing investment management software, preferably an order management and compliance system is especially valuable or experience in the implementation of a financial systems within a bank, hedge fund or asset manager, or wealth management firm is especially valuable.
- Understanding of multi-tier technical architectures and relational database structures. Familiarity with SQL, FIX and SSRS is a plus.
- A strong record of customer service of managing large Implementation efforts and must understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The candidate must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
- Must be customer-driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- Strong time-management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills.