Perfect opportunity for a pragmatic problem-solver, well-versed in Python development, to join a great team. This is a cross-functional team, which develops tools that enhance the Alternative Investment organization and the propriety platforms they have built to support this successful and growing business unit.
Contributing solutions across many areas of product development, this role offers unique challenges and the opportunity to use the latest technology on a daily basis.
This is a great place to work, where the entrepreneurial culture of a start-up is coupled with the security of a more established company. Technology is valued and recognized as critical to continued success, and hard work is well-rewarded.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, passionate about automation, who can provide scalable, maintainable solutions to challenging technical problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Minimum 5+ years’ demonstrable Python programming experience
- Solid experience of a Linux environment
- Experience of Continuous Integration and automated test flows
- Experience with Pandas
- Proficiency with distributed development workflows (git)
- Snowflake or equivalent (e.g. Redshift)
- Data pipeline experience
- Bonus points for any of the following: Jenkins (Groovy, Java, Maven); containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.); test-driven development; interfacing to C/C++ code from Python.