The Salesforce Admin/Business Operations Analyst is responsible for providing support and data analysis for the Business Operations organization. The Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for case management in Salesforce.com to provide best in class support for our internal sales users. This role as part of the Business Operations team will support the testing, training and rollout of Salesforce functionality as well as assist in data quality efforts. The person will also conduct ad-hoc data analysis for sales, order management and executive leadership.
The Analyst facilitates detailed and strategic conversations with process owners, business teams, and internal IT teams to organize, lead, and execute project and program objectives. The Business Operations Analyst must communicate and present complex problems, data, and potential solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Manage Salesforce.com cases for both internal and external customers specifically focused on our platform
- Perform day to day Salesforce.com administrative tasks and address production support issues. Tasks include data updates, ad-hoc reporting, and user account management.
- Execute on specific reporting and analysis responsibilities for the creation of reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com.
- Support data quality efforts through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools including DemandTools and Salesforce.com.
- Manage integration between Salesforce.com and other installed application
- Plan, manage, and lead from inception to successful completion medium- to large-sized complex, cross-functional process design or re-engineering projects, using established process improvement methodologies, which will require:
- Defining project objectives, scope, and effort level
- Ensuring timelines and goals of each program are met
- Identifying, communicating, and mitigating project risks
- Communicating and resolving project issues
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Experience in related field
- Salesforce.com certification highly desired
- Utilization of BI/reporting tools
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Ability to influence cross functionally and problem solve for results