Does this sounds like you?
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work make a difference every day. Your friends describe you as extremely tenacious, thorough, and strategic. You are someone with high standards who’s not afraid to push us to be better by example, and who will take pride in what you do like we do.
- Write test suites for quality control of new and existing features.
- Lead test planning and documentation for new and existing client installs to support validation efforts.
- Work collaboratively with development team to locate and fix bugs within our platform
- Support the development process of moving deployments from staging to the production environment.
- Assist with buildout of internal tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Assist with DevOps and deployment of code and infrastructure.
- Implement new products, features and deploy new technologies within our platform.
- Research new technologies and best practices, and present findings to your team and organization.
- Build upon and create QA documentation and SOPs.
- Help maintain client SaaS deployments.
- Passionate about impactful, quality software that customers will interact with daily.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of professional software development or QA engineering experience.
- 2+ years of experience on Cypress.
- 2+ years of experience on Zephyr.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, including creation of QA plans, test cases, and test reports for internal and external teams.
- Strong understanding of software quality assurance and bug reporting processes, including creating manual tests, test cycles, and test suites in Zephyr or similar tools.
- Experience testing mobile applications.
- Experience working with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure and testing cloud-based APIs and service interfaces.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for leading and mentoring other engineers in your areas of expertise Preferred: •
Experience developing infrastructure-as-code with Docker and Terraform.
- Experience working with and testing React.js applications.
- Experience working with and testing features developed in an Agile development environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with and testing in XCode and Swift.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline development.